Thu, Apr 14|
65th Canadian Reinsurance Conferance
Time & Location
Apr 14, 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EDT
About the Event
For more information, visit CRC online.
JOIN US AT THE 65TH CANADIAN REINSURANCE CONFERENCE ON APRIL 14, 2022!
Attend our virtual Conference - online from anywhere! Please note - With the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19 regulatory and corporate restrictions and based on your feedback we have shifted to a live online conference. We look forward to connecting virtually this April and returning in person next year!
2022 - Resilience Over the years the CRC has showcased the changes, innovations, and trends happening in the insurance industry. Our 2022 event will exemplify the resilience our industry has shown through so many recent changes. Our upcoming conference, themed “Resilience”, will demonstrate how the industry, and the people who work in it have collectively responded to recover and adapt to the massive shifts predicated by this crisis and how we are emerging with new and exciting innovation and modernization.
Key highlights of the 2022 CRC conference will include:
- Keynote - Neil Pasricha, New York Times bestselling author of seven books including You Are Awesome, The Happiness Equation, and The Book of Awesome. After receiving his MBA from Harvard, Neil spent a decade as Director of Leadership inside Walmart, the world’s largest company. He is one of the most popular TED speakers of all time and his work has been featured by CNN, BBC, and The Oprah Winfrey Network.
- Guest Speaker - Colonel Chris Hadfield , the first Canadian to walk in space, will return with a short reminder of where we've come from over the past year.
- Our Executive Leadership Panel will showcase the organizational and individual resilience across the insurance value chain featuring:Terri Botosan, CEO - Hub Financial Renee Laflamme, EVP, Individual Insurance, Savings and Retirement, iA Financial Group Monica Ningen, President and CEO, Canada & English Caribbean, Swiss Re Canada and the English Caribbean Moderated by Jennifer Dahl, VP - Underwriting at SCOR and incoming Chair, CRC
- Guest Speaker – Sadiq Adatia , Chief Investment Officer (CIO) BMO Global Asset Management (BMO GAM) Investment Team
- CRC Connection Series - back again a number of special guests will be featured in our new CRC Connection Speaker Series with key themes on mental health and the future of work
- Breakout Sessions - This year’s breakout sessions will expand upon the resilience theme and present how the industry has not only recovered but is thriving in finding opportunities for the future.
We look forward to connecting April 14th, 2022!
Feel free to contact our CRC organizers with any questions.